Yes, another post in quick succession! It is Christmas, after all… (or whatever holiday you choose to celebrate 🙂 ) Here’s the song (sing it in a broad cowboy accent…): ♫Therrre’ll be a newww worlllld beginning frommmm toniiiiiight~ “♪
These had a balance of bitter and sweet that I liked, but if you prefer a stronger, more bitter coffee taste, replace the milk chocolate with dark, and increase the coffee. You can also replace the water with milk, but I made these to be lactose-free.
Recipe from ecole chocolat
- 100g dark chocolate
- 100g milk chocolate
- 2 tsp instant coffee
- 5 tsp warm water
- 7g butter
- Dissolve the coffee in the water.
- Over a double boiler, melt the chocolate with the coffee-water.
- Stir in the butter.
- Set aside to cool and firm overnight.
- Roll into balls a bit less than a teaspoon each.
- Roll in chocoladehagel (chocolate sprinkles).
- Return to fridge to cool before serving.